We have immediate job openings for licensed estheticians in our North Seattle location.
We’re open to all levels of experience—from those who are fresh out of school (and eager to pay off their school loan), to seasoned estheticians with one or more years of experience.
We promise to provide the following:
- Steady clientele.
- Flexible schedule.
- An elegant and supportive work environment.
- Comfortable hydraulic tables.
- 75% of your medical insurance PAID when you work 25 (or more) scheduled hours per week.
- Paid sick leave.
- Employee massages at significantly reduced rates.
- Free or significantly reduced C.E. through http://www.amplifyce.com.
- Either minimum wage *or* commissions for facials performed, whichever amount is higher.
- Convenient location on major bus lines (and/or free parking).
As one of our estheticians, you will be expected to:
- Provide first class customized facials using the Murad® product line and other facial enhancement products.
- Provide a positive, therapeutic experience for our clientele, while building relationships to retain and expand business.
- Ensure client comfort and safety at all times.
- Promote the health and wellness benefits of facials specific to each client, including recommendations for treatment frequency and home care.
- Promote and sell the Murad® product line; and upcoming new products for microderm infusions and chemical peels.
- Complete accurate and legible client treatment notes.
- Comply with all Federal and State licensing.
- Maintain liability insurance.
- Be a reliable, punctual, and positive member of our professional team who participates in staff meetings, promotions, and trainings.